Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updated milestones

these are my milestones that I updated last week had no time to post them until now.

Milestone 1: I will have all of my rigs picked out and textured I will have good quality copies of all the sound clips that I need. My story boards will be drawn out and completed. From the storyboards I will complete my animatics that will help time out my animations. I will have lighting tests (by test I mean have a single render shot of the character with different lighting styles).

Milestone 2: For this milestone I am going to have some animation tests done with the rigs I am going to use. These tests would include the walk cycles which can be refined and cleaned up later over winter break for use in the reel. A few short lip sync animations will be done. The clips used for these will be different than the ones featured in the final reel. Again these tests are being used so i get comfortable with the rigs.I will also have the props and enviornments ready and completed.

Milestone 3: for this milestone I will have my lip sync character monologue or completed. At this time one of my other animation clips will be complete as well.

Milestone 4: For this milestone I will have my last animation clip completed. Start rendering some of other completed clips

Milestone 5: April deadline clips completed and rendered final reel finished.

No comments: